We believe that change is possible and can happen against all odds!
KIND DEFINED IS . . .
We defined kindness as caring for others, listening with open hearts and valuing individual perspectives.
We encourage our community to makes acts of kindness a regular part of their lives and inspires others to do the same.
We believe by doing this we will create:
- A culture of caring among youth
- An environment where bullying is looked down upon and stopped
- Less competitive and more collaborative social interactions
- Educational programs that recognize and promote empathy, kindness and respect
At Kind Defined, we want to encourage and create a climate in the Quad Cities where small acts of kindness that can make a world of difference are committed regularly.
Our current programs are:
- Amazing in Action day camps for youth 7 – 10 years of age
- Family Events
- The Kindness Challenge
All of our events are offered at no cost.
“No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted.”
HELP SPREAD SOME KINDNESS TODAY
Learn more about our mission and how you can help by volunteering or donating today. Just as one act of kindness can go farther than you ever imagined so too can one donation or hour of your time.